Keryflex is a nail restoration system for damaged or unsightly toenails. The doctor will build a temporary Keryflex nail that overlies the old, existing nail. The procedure takes about 15 minutes per nail. Depending on the patient, a Keryflex nail can last up to 6-8 weeks. It can be removed in office by the doctor, and the process repeated again if necessary. It is safe for use with nail polish and topical anti-fungal medications.
– Fungal nails
– Nail injuries (where some of the nail has fallen off)
– Deformed nail shape
– Brittle or split nails
– Discoloration of nails
– Patients undergoing laser treatment
– Temporary cosmetic solution for special occasions like a wedding or vacation
Keryflex should not be used when:
– There is less than 15% of the original nail remaining
– The toenails are ingrown
– The patient has poor blood circulation
If you would like to see if Keryflex is suited for your needs and to discuss pricing, please call us at 403-266-2700 and ask to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kwan. Keryflex is only available at our Kensington location.